Terms of Service
Last modified 06.10.2020
- General terms
- The following Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between "you" (also referred to as the "User") and "us" or CTF-Tech OÜ ("CTF-Tech").
- The object of the agreement is your use of https://ctftech.io and https://ctftech.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website" or "Platform"), as well as use of the services, related features and tools hosted on the Website.
- CTF-Tech OÜ is a legal entity established on the basis of the laws of the Republic of Estonia. CTF-Tech’s legal address is Toompuiestee 35, Tallinn 10133, Estonia and its registry code is 14975308.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By starting to use the CTF-Tech platform and the services hosted on it, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, please do not use the CTF-Tech Platform and the services hosted on it.
- CTF-Tech reserves the right to unilaterally modify and change the Terms of Service, the content of the Website and the services provided on it at any time. The amended Terms of Service will become effective from the moment they are published on the Website. The use of the Website after a change in the Terms of Service means that you accept and consent to these changes.
- CTF-Tech reserves the right to limit access to services and to make technical and other software changes.
CTF-Tech provides the following services through the website:
- Registration for trainings, courses, tests, competitions or other events.
- Internet-based trainings, courses, tests, competitions or other interactive services for collecting and receiving personalized information for the user.
- Account registration and the use of the services
- You must be a natural person to create a user account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are in violation with this Agreement and such accounts shall be deleted.
- In order to create an account, the User is obliged to truthfully provide his/her true name and valid e-mail address and other data necessary for creating an account and provide prompt updates to the Registration Data in the event of any changes. The user is obliged to update their data in time in case of changes.
- The User must not impersonate any other person or provide false information about themselves.
- The user is responsible for keeping their own account secure. CTF-Tech shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the User due to insecure handling of your account. You are liable for any acts or omissions made using your login.
- You must not intentionally and maliciously interfere in the other Users' use of the Services.
- If your use of the Services causes undue stress on the Services and the systems running the Services, CTF-Tech reserves the right to limit or disable your access to the Services without notice.
- Content Restrictions
- CTF-Tech reserves the right to remove content shared on the Website and the services hosted on it that we (in our sole discretion) find offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- The CTF-Tech Website may contain links to websites operated and owned by third parties. CTF-Tech is not responsible for the content (including the availability of content, the operation of the websites, the accuracy of the content) of third-party websites distributed on the CTF-Tech Website.
- By using the Service, you agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of the content. You use the links at your own risk and expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. If you would like to report unfavorable material, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- CTF-Tech’s Intellectual Property Rights and limited license
- The CTF-Tech website and its content are protected by copyrights. All intellectual property related to the Website is owned by CTF-Tech and/or CybExer Technologies OÜ, unless otherwise stated for a specific content item (article, illustration). You understand and agree that you have no right to register or claim in the world any right whatsoever that infringes or potentially might infringe CTF-Tech's Intellectual Property Rights. You shall immediately advise CTF-Tech of all cases of infringement or potential infringement of Intellectual Property Rights that become known to you.
- CTF-Tech, its affiliates (such as CybExer Technologies OÜ), partners, suppliers and licensors have full rights to the intellectual property associated with the Services. All trademarks, domain names, business names, software, hardware, designs, databases, business information, know-how, copyrights, and other intellectual property (whether registered or not) belong to CTF-Tech, unless CTF-Tech and the third party have concluded a different agreement.
- You agree not to take any action which would interfere with or or be detrimental to CTF-Tech’s and CybExer Technologies OÜ's ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights.
- CTF-Tech grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the CTF-Tech Website and the services hosted on it so that you may undergo CTF-Tech online training and other services hosted on the Website.
- For commercial use of the content published on the Website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty and liability
- CTF-Tech makes no warranty that:
- The services meet your requirements or expectations;
- The information on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely and up to date;
- Your access to and use of the Services will always be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- The website and the services hosted on it are free of errors
- Any defects in the Services will be corrected
- The Services or any server through which you access the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You expressly understand and agree that CTF-Tech and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses in any way relating to or arising from this Agreement.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Force majeure
CTF-Tech shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen, non-commercial circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, riot, crime, terrorist attacks, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, widespread Internet outages, fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, strikes. In the event of any such delay, any applicable period of time for action by CTF-Tech may be deferred for a period equal to the time of such delay.
- Termination of the Agreement
You may terminate the Agreement by deleting your account at any time. CTF-Tech may terminate or deactivate your account without notice in the event that you are in breach of any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In case of any problems and disputes, please contact CTF-Tech by submitting your complaint to email@example.com.
- This agreement, the rights and obligations of the User and CTF-Tech, and other matters shall be governed by the laws of Estonia.
- All disputes arising on the basis of this agreement shall be settled in Harju County Court.
If you have any questions about the CTF-Tech Terms of Service, please send them to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our CTFs usually end with sorrow that the event is already over, and yearning for the next one.
Address: Toompuiestee 35, Tallinn 10149, Estonia
Phone: +372 633 3266
© 2021 CTF Tech. All Rights Reserved.